Top-quality ash wood sourced in Europe with a water-based varnish finish, FSC® (License Code FSC-C004369) certified.
The FSC® Chain of Custody certification guarantees that the FSC® certified products are made of material sourced from FSC® responsibly managed and certified forests, recycled materials and other controlled sources.
Decorative high pressure laminate panel consisting of:
- 70% cellulose fibre from paper, or recycled paper, produced in accordance with international chain of custody schemes and certified by FSC® (licence code FSC-C119591) and PEFC (licence code PEFC/18-32-19);
- 30% heat-curing resins that comply with international safety requirements and are, therefore, free of asbestos and heavy metals and do not emit gases, vapours, solvents or liquids.
Eco-sustainability is not limited to the use of FSC-certified wood, but also concerns every aspect of the product and production, guaranteeing safety not only for the ecosystem, but also for the workers who contribute to making our collections. This not only respects the environment and people, but also ensures high quality and attention to detail for customers.
At our highly innovative production site in the province of Bergamo, for decades we have chosen to use a non-toxic water-based painting cycle. This is an economically demanding choice, but one that guarantees a drastic reduction in harmful emissions into the environment, the utmost safety for operators, a guarantee of non-toxicity for the consumer, and the recovery and reintegration of paint residue.
- First, a stain is applied onto every individual disassembled piece of wood in order to protect the interlocking points as well;
- Then, two coats of primer are applied, again on each individual disassembled piece of wood;
- Afterwards, each individual piece of wood is sanded;
- Lastly, the final coat of the finishing colour is applied which creates a gloss effect on each individual piece before drying and the final assembly of the product.
100% acrylic fabric with a Teflon® finish that makes it stainproof and repellent to water and oil.
Dryfeel® S made of polyester open cell foam which facilitates the passage of humidity for better ventilation and breathability. Treated against bacteria and fungi.